The List is a free public forum designed for our church family.
Ten Precious Moments figurines for $10 or best offer. Several come with their own boxes. I have photos upon request. If interested, please call or email. Cheryl | (623) 979-6154 | email@example.com
Choices Pregnancy Center of Phoenix is looking to hire a new Assistant Center Director for the Tempe Center. Applicants must:
• Maintain a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and be a member or maintain attendance in a Bible based Christian church.
• Display a consistent witness by maintaining a courteous and Christ-like attitude.
• Have an Associate or Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience.
• Have two years work experience with volunteers or in a service oriented environment.
• Possess relevant administrative and supervisory experience from a medical or office type setting.
• Proven organizational and administrative skills including computer proficiency and knowledge of Windows/Google Operating Systems.
• Possess skills in interpersonal communication, time management, and problem solving.
• Being bilingual and having experience working with multicultural and diverse communities would be a plus.
If interested, please call or email. Julie | (480) 219-5615 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Paradise Valley Christian Preparatory is celebrating 44 years of private Christian education. We serve pre-kindergarten through 12th grade students in a Christ-centered environment of academic excellence. PVCP is accredited by the North Central Association and the Association of Christian Schools International. PVCP is having a Fall Open House on Thursday, September 21, from 5:30-8 p.m., with a tax credit information session. The school is located at 24th Street and Cactus Road. For more information, please call or email.
Janice | (602) 992-8140 | email@example.com
I am offering CPR and First Aid training and certification on Sunday, September 24. The class will be held in Scottsdale (near the Scottsdale Airport) from approximately 12-4 p.m. The cost of the class is $45. The class is open to those over the age of 13 and is limited to 12 people. Following the completion of the course and test, you will receive a 2 year certification. Please call or email to reserve a spot or ask questions. Michelle | (480) 371-4484 | firstname.lastname@example.org