High School students will not want to miss out on Winter Camp 2018 at Lost Canyon in Williams, AZ. Winter Camp is an incredible weekend filled with fun and games, friendly competition, and topped off with amazing worship and great Bible teaching!
If your student has special dietary needs, please be sure to fill out Lost Canyon's form at: http://bit.ly/DietaryForm
PC Medical Release forms must be notarized and turned in before your student departs for camp.
Check-in will be at 4:30 PM in the Student Center on Friday, January 12, and the bus will leave promptly at 5:00 PM. There is a $50 non-refundable fee due at time of registration.
- Warm clothes (pack extra in case you get wet from the snow)
- Waterproof jackets and shoes are highly recommended
- Toiletries (toothbrush, shampoo, soap, etc.)
- Bible, notebook, and pen
- Money for two meals (dinner on Friday night and lunch on the bus ride home)
- All bedding and towels are provided by Lost Canyon