Break Camp and Advance!
In Deut. 1:6, God said to His people, “You have stayed at this mountain long enough. It is time to break camp and move on…” We need to get out of our ruts and over our comfort level to take the good news to the desk next to ours, to the house across the street, and to all parts of our world. Look forward to hearing about what God is doing around the world from some of our global missions partners in services and Adult Bible Classes this February.
Let God speak to you on both of these important questions during our missions emphasis month.
- Joanna Beeler, WorldVenture, Pakistan
- Rocky & Sylvia Engle, WorldVenture, Venezuela
- Doug & Melody Penney, WorldVenture, Asia
- Erik Burklin, China Partners
- Walt Edman, Community Ministries, Int.
- Bob & Debi Sayer, Pioneers
- Francois Picard, Missions Door, SEMBEQ
- Doug Valenzuela, WorldVenture, Italy